28 March 2020

Quarantine day 7: still busy

Saturday and I thought things might be a bit quieter. Which they were, but only a bit. Spent some time struggling remotely with my sister-in-law's computer setup to achieve audio in Zoom. It would be so much easier if I could just pop down and see her...
Accomplished my usual Saturday task of completing The Times Listener cryptic crossword. It didn't take long - they need to make them harder now we are all stuck at home.
More emails, and I still owe at least one.
More phone calls, and I still owe at least two.
More work on the project to get U3A Port Phillip delivering courses remotely.
More lawn trimming.
Friends still depositing food parcels, or offering to do so. Thank you all.
Peter and I have started watching The Crown, which everyone else watched last year. Quarantine is giving us a chance to catch up with the rest of the world.
And here's a good take on Zoom:


No comments:

Post a Comment