- You only have to look OK from the shoulders up (for Zoom).
- If jetlag gets you and you sleep half the day, it doesn't really matter.
- The garden gets weeded whenever you need fresh air.
- You connect with all the people you've been meaning to connect with for ages, but haven't got around to.
Bad things about quarantine:
- You spend a lot of time sending emails, on the phone, or Zooming.
- You spend a lot of time trying to assist your friends and family to get started on Zoom so that you can see their happy smiling faces when you talk to them
- You have to get 3 meals a day
- There still seem to be far more things to do than there are waking hours in the day.